You are prompted to perform a re-index after you have made configuration changes to a very large Jira instance.
Which reason would justify re-indexing only a project instead of a full re-index of the instance?
Answer : C
* Your project is configured as follows:
* several issue types, components and versions
* a single, simple unique workflow -- OPEN --> IN PROGRESS --> DONE
* Fix Version(s) can be set on the transition to IN PROGRESS
* Component(s) are required and new issues are automatically assigned to component leads
* all component leads are members of the Administrators project role
* Now you have to implement the following requirements:
* an affected version needs to be added to the issue upon creation
* only component leads can choose or add a fix version when the issue is transitioned to IN PROGRESS
What two configurations are prerequisites to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
Answer : D, E
Your Jira support project has allowed anonymous customers to create issues through an incoming mail
handler for some time. In order to enhance efficiency, your project manager has inquired about the possibility of allowing anonymous users to also create issues using Jira instead of the mail handler, but without allowing further access or need
of a license.
Which two actions will let you meet the requirement? (Choose two.)
Answer : B, C
Your organization has a Jira project for managing work on a software development project.
As the team has grown, two groups have formed within it, working on different tasks. To help bring more focus to the work being conducted, the team has requested a second Jira project to split the team's work into two.
Which set of schemes can likely be shared between the two projects?
Answer : C
A public relations firm is using Jira to track projects by client engagement. Each new engagement with a client is tracked in a new project. Users are complaining that it is hard to navigate and search hundreds of projects.
View the Exhibit, which shows a sample of their projects on the View All Projects page.
Identify three project settings that will immediately improve the viewing of projects on this page and the search results in Issue Navigator. (Choose three.)
Answer : A, B, E