You develop an app that processes data packages that are less than 10 KB.
The solution processes and then deletes the data packages. Data must be processed by only one instance and must persist if the app is reset but not after it is processed.
You need to select a storage technology for the solution while minimizing costs.
Which data storage service should you use?
Answer : C
You are developing an Azure web application to store and archive patient medical records in Azure. You need to configure data storage to meet the following policies:
* Ensure that you can configure a retention period for patient records.
* Archived data must be readable.
* Archived data must not be modified or deleted.
Which Azure storage service should you use?
Answer : C
You are expanding an existing on-premises application to connect to several applications in the cloud. You have the following requirements:
* Automate various business processes and send data to multiple SaaS and
* Use workflows and a publish-subscribe model
* Prohibit changes to the on-premises application
You need to create a solution.
What should you use?
Answer : C
You have an Azure App Service API that allows users to upload documents to the cloud with a mobile device. A mobile app connects to the service by using REST API calls. When new document is uploaded to the service, the service extracts the document metadat
a. Usage statistics for the app show significant increases in app usage.
The extraction process is CPU-intensive. You plan to modify the API to use a queue.
You need to ensure that the solution scales, handles request spikes, and reduces costs between request spikes.
What should you do?
Answer : D
You are developing an ASP.NET web application that you will deploy to Azure.
The solution must meet the following requirements:
* Store user session state by using only serializable data types.
* Provide customizable caching of session data.
* Support scaling out the number of web hosts.
* Maximize performance.
Which solution meets these requirements?
Answer : B