Two DCs with 10mb circuit:
* This comprise of vSphere replication and srm in place for DR and recovery
* it can tolerate up to 1 hour of data loss
* the data change rate is about 10Gb/hour
What would be the logical concept? (Choose Two)
Answer : A, C
Recommend in order to allow multicast snooping to enhance multicast performance in vSphere 6.5?
Answer : A
A solution architect has been tasked with designing a new environment that meets the growing needs of a company, and as obtained this information:
* Each new server will use a single 2-port 10Gb Converged Network Adapter (CNA) for both network and storage access.
* The network team has replaced all network equipment with a 10Gb fabric.
* The new environment will host both web servers and Oracle database servers.
* Resources will not be overcommitted under regular operations to mitigate performance issues.
* The business needs a tool to understand application failures.
* $1million has been budgeted for the data center expansion project.
Based on the information obtained, which two statements are risks for the new design? (Choose two.)
Answer : A, D
An architect is planning to virtualize an Oracle database using VMware-recommended storage best practices to ensure maximum performance for REDO logs, OS, and data disks.
How should the virtual machine be configured for maximum storage performance?
Answer : B
A company has asked a systems architect to include an existing. Which design concept applies to this situation?
Answer : A